RESERVATION POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. By proceeding to complete your reservation and signing the registration card at check-in, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the policies, advisories, terms and conditions.
Park entry timing 6am-6pm.
Rate does not include Park Entry Fee
Park Entry Fees
Adult: Kshs. 800/= per day per Adult for citizens (ID required)
Child: Kshs. 200 /= per day for citizens/residets(ID required) (Children aged 3-17 years)
· We will need advance full payment
· A deposit is required for incidentals at the time of Check-in.
CANCELLATION AND NO-SHOW POLICY:
Reservations may be cancelled up to 48hrs prior to arrival date to avoid the 100% penalty fee for the entire booked period (including taxes). For non-arrivals or cancellations done after the 48hrs period, the Hotel will charge 100% penalty fee for the entire booked period (including taxes).
RESERVATION TERMS & CONDITIONS:
The displayed rates are subject to change without prior notice.
· Reservation of rooms is subject to availability.
Children staying and sharing with 1 or 2 paying adults;
· Up to 6 years – free / no charge (Maximum 2 per room)
· 7 - 12 years – free / no charge (1 per room sharing either with 1 or 2 adults)
· 7 - 12 years – Two Children sharing with one adult – one child free and 2nd child 15% of applicable single room rate
13- 17 years – Children sharing with one or two adult -each child pays 25% of applicable single room rate
Children staying in own rooms;
· 7 - 17 years – own room – Room will be charged at 80% of applicable single/double/triple room rate, depending on occupancy
· No unregistered visitors allowed into the rooms. Any extra persons in the room will be charged as per the applicable rates and subject to room capacity.
· Check-in time 2 p.m. Check-out time 11 a.m. Early check-in and/or extension of check-out time will incur an extra charge and is subject to availability.
· At check in, as a legal requirement, a valid picture ID/Passport is required.
· No pets allowed in the hotel.
In accordance with the protocols issued by the Kenya Ministry of Health, Kenya Ministry of Tourism and Wildlife, the Public Health Act of Kenya, and worldwide protocols and guidelines issued by the World Health Organization, with respect to the COVID-19 Virus, we at Sarova Hotels and Resorts require you to observe the following guidelines for your safety and comfort together with those of others within our Properties
· Consent to a mandatory screening and recording of body temperature on arrival or as required. Anyone with a temperature above 37.5oC or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms will be advised to see a doctor immediately and will not be allowed entry into the Property or may be temporarily quarantined within the Property pending referral to a medical facility;
· Consent to Sarova Hotels recording data of your travel history, medical symptoms and/or requiring you to sign a Contact Tracing Form as and when this may be required;
· If you have displayed the following symptoms: Dry Cough, Fever, Breathlessness, Sore Throat, Headaches and Sneezing within the last 14 days, we recommend that you reschedule your visit until you and your household members have been cleared by a doctor
· Obey and comply with all signs and directives placed around the Property and within the Rooms, and obey all directives given by Management or Staff;
· Always wear a face-mask in public areas
· Ensure you properly and frequently wash your hands with soap and water and/or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
· Ensure you maintain social distancing of at least one meter or six feet between yourself and others in all public areas of the Hotel
· Contact the Front Desk if you experience symptoms of cough, fever, flu, sore-throat, chills or experience any difficulty in breathing.
Further, by choosing to book and stay at Sarova Hotels and Resorts, you hereby confirm and agree that:
· You are aware COVID-19 is a worldwide pandemic and is currently present in Kenya and that you agree that you are personally responsible for your own health, safety and actions.
· While Sarova Hotels has undertaken reasonable steps to lessen the risk of transmission of COVID-19 within its Properties, Sarova Hotels and Resorts is not responsible in any manner for any risks related to COVID-19 in connection with your stay or visit to the Property.
· You authorize Sarova Hotels to do whatever is necessary to comply with all COVID-19 protocols and guidelines for the benefit of all its guests and staff within its Properties.
· You consent to Sarova Hotels and Resorts isolating you or putting you under quarantine away from the rest of the guests within the Property if you display any symptoms associated with COVID-19 and you consent to Sarova Hotels and Resorts reporting the said symptoms to the Government appointed Medical Response Team.
· Sarova Hotels and Resorts values your privacy and we take great care to protect any information you provide to us.
· We only ask for personal information that we require and we will only use this information for the purpose for which it was collected.
· Your personal data shall be handled by us, both manually and through data processing systems, with the purpose of a) meeting your requests (no consent required) and pursuing activities in the fields of b) marketing, promotional activities and forwarding of information material relating to services and products offered by our organization (consent required).
· Data transmission is not compulsory, but needed in order to meet your requests. Your data may be transmitted to other controlled or related companies. The data shall not be publicly disclosed.
· Should you wish to get in touch with us concerning your personal data (access, amendment, deletion, objection to the handling of your data, etc.), please write to us through email@example.com