A Unique Holiday Experience
Sarova Woodlands Hotel and Spa is a tranquil retreat for travellers on business or leisure, offering the ideal place to break the journey for those passing through Nakuru. The hotel is located off the main Nairobi-Nakuru highway just outside of Nakuru town and is situated on a wooded avenue in the upscale Milimani area adjacent to the State House.
Sarova Woodlands is located off the main Nairobi-Nakuru
highway just before the main Nakuru town en route from
Nairobi, on a wooded avenue in the upscale Milimani
residential area close to the State House.
The hotel is an unmistakable landmark on the way to the Menengai Crater
and the famous Hyrax Pre-historic site.
Sarova Woodlands is just 2.5kms from the Central Business
District of Nakuru town, a peaceful retreat away from the
hustle and bustle. The hotel is 9Kms away from the Menengai
Crater, the Hyrax Prehistoric site is at an easy distance of 1km
while the Main Gate of Lake Nakuru National Park is 10kms
Children staying and sharing with 1 or 2 paying adults;
• 0-5 years – free / no charge (Maximum 2 per room)
• 6-12 – each child pays 20% Single Room rate where applicable (i.e. 2 adults & 2 children, each child to pay 20% of the single room rate equivalent or 1 adult and 2 Children, each child to pay 20% of the single room rate equivalent)
• 13 and above they are considered adults and full rates apply.
Children staying in own rooms;
• 6-12 – Room will be charged at 75% of applicable full single/double/triple room rate
• 13 and above they are considered adults and full rates apply
Reservations may be cancelled up to 24hrs prior to arrival date to avoid the penalty fee of 1 nights’ room charge (including taxes). For non-arrivals or cancellations done after the 24hrs period the Hotel will charge the equivalent of 1 nights’ room charge (including taxes).