A Unique Holiday Experience
Built in the shape of a German Fort, Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge is one that bursts with rich history from the World War I. The beautifully designed lodge offers a truly exclusive bush experience, being situated in the heart of the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary, a private conservancy of 28,000 acres located at the foot of the Taita Hills and adjacent to Tsavo West National Park, one of the world's largest game reserves. Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge provides the exceptional experience of proximity to the wildlife and a viewing gallery from the comfort of your room balcony . Since the lodge is unfenced, animals such as gazelles and elephants are commonly sighted on the grounds and at the watering hole near the swimming pool. Sarova Taita Hills Game Lodge offers luxury accommodation and amenities and is the perfect base in an unforgettable setting to explore the natural environment around.
• Within Taita Hills Wildlife sanctuary
• At the foot of Taita Hills adjacent to Tsavo
West National Park 750 – 1200m (2,475 –
3,690 feet) above sea level
Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary covers a
protected area of 28,000 acres on an
altitude of 1,200m above sea level (3,600
feet). The sanitary boasts of its own airstrip
with close proximity to the airstrip.
• The lodge structure design is themed as a
German fortress in line with the surrounding
area’s World war 1 history
Children staying and sharing with 1 or 2 paying adults;
• 0-5 years – free / no charge (Maximum 2 per room)
• 6-12 – each child pays 20% Single Room rate where applicable (i.e. 2 adults & 2 children, each child to pay 20% of the single room rate equivalent or 1 adult and 2 Children, each child to pay 20% of the single room rate equivalent)
13 and above they are considered adults and full rates apply.
Children staying in own rooms;
• 6-12 – Room will be charged at 75% of applicable full single/double/triple room rate
• 13 years and above they are considered adults and full rates apply.