A Unique Holiday Experience
Sarova Shaba Game Lodge offers a unique experience that extends beyond game drives in the reserve. The lodge has a plethora of activities to indulge in, from bird watching to camel safaris, the viewing deck along the river, and feeding and watching crocodiles, making it a destination in itself.
• The lodge is set on a green oasis within
Shaba National Reserve
• Perimeter double electrical fence surrounds
• Shaba National Reserve
• Eastern Kenya off the banks of Ewaso Nyiro river
Children staying and sharing with 1 or 2 paying adults;
• 0-6 years – free / no charge (Maximum 2 per room)
• 7-12 – each child pays 20% Single Room rate where applicable (i.e. 2 adults & 2 children, each child to pay 20% of the single room rate equivalent or 1 adult and 2 Children, each child to pay 20% of the single room rate equivalent)
13 and above they are considered adults and full rates apply.
Children staying in own rooms;
• 7-12 – Room will be charged at 75% of applicable full single/double/triple room rate
• 13 years and above they are considered adults and full rates apply.
Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to arrival date to avoid the penalty fee of 1 nights’ room charge (including taxes). For non-arrivals or cancellations done after the 72 hour period the Hotel will charge the equivalent of 1 nights’ room charge (including taxes).