A Unique Holiday Experience
Sarova Mara Game Camp is nestled within in the heart of the Maasai Mara Game Reserve, surrounded by 2 streams the camp also features a exotic trees, a large fish pond and an Maasai village adjoining the camp. Accommodation ranges with a variety of tents. There is a main restaurant, bar and many bush dining options. The free form swimming pool has its own pool bar and the property has their own fleet of safari vehicles and guides. At Sarova Mara Game Camp you will find barbecue facilities. Other facilities offered at the property include entertainment staff and a tour desk. The entire camp is surrounded by a 24-hour electric fence.
Distance: 230 km from Nairobi.
• By air: 1 hr from Nairobi: 2 hrs from
• Transfer from the airstrip to the camp takes
• 20 minutes.
• A 5-minute drive from Sekenani gate
• By road: 5 hours from Nairobi.
Maasai Mara National Reserve.
• South West Kenya.
• The endowed reserve in Kenya, home of the
wildebeest migration from the Serengeti
• The campgrounds are beautifully laid out
with indigenous trees and shrubs.
• The camp has a 24-hour electrical parameter
Children staying and sharing with 1 or 2 paying adults;
• 0-6 years – free / no charge (Maximum 2 per room)
• 7-12 – each child pays 20% Single Room rate where applicable (i.e. 2 adults & 2 children, each child to pay 20% of the single room rate equivalent or 1 adult and 2 Children, each child to pay 20% of the single room rate equivalent)
13 and above they are considered adults and full rates apply.
Children staying in own rooms;
• 7-12 – Room will be charged at 75% of applicable full single/double/triple room rate
• 13 years and above they are considered adults and full rates apply.
Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to arrival date to avoid the penalty fee of 1 nights’ room charge (including taxes). For non-arrivals or cancellations done after the 72 hour period the Hotel will charge the equivalent of 1 nights’ room charge (including taxes).