A Unique Holiday Experience
Situated at the heart of the Rift Valley, the Lake Nakuru national park is home to one of the most amazing ornithological spectacles in the world - the flight of the flamingos! Aside from the flamingos, the park has over 450 species of birds – a heaven for any avid bird watchers. The park is also a sanctuary to the highly-endangered black Rhino and abounds with other game such as buffalos, lions and the elusive leopard. Just two hour’s drive from Nairobi; Sarova Lion Hill is one of only two lodges situated within the premises of the park. Each of the 67 recently refurbished chalets are equipped with modern conveniences and have an astounding view of the pink rimmed lake and the silhouetted hills beyond. Guests can enjoy country-style dining at the flamingo restaurant or if you like, the chef can set up something special under one of the beautiful acacia trees where one can enjoy lunch with an unobstructed view of the lake. The rift valley bar is just the right spot for that magical sundowner. Cultural dancers delight visitors with their enchanting dancing every night. An inviting swimming pool & sauna facilities are available. Guests can also enjoy outdoor massage treatments with the calming sounds of chirping birds. Outside catering facilities complement the “meals served in the bush”, provided as premium add-ons, including cocktails at Baboon Cliff. The Lodge also offers conferencing facilities. The Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge is one of the most sought after Rift Valley Lodges in Kenya, best known for offering finest quality services. A fabulous outdoor swimming pool to a business conference room, the hotel has almost everything that’s required to make your stay a memorable one.
Set on a plateau on an elevation with a view
of lake Nakuru
• Beautifully landscaped with natural foliage
and a startling variety of flower gardens.
• The lodge is surrounded by 24 hours
• Lake Nakuru National Park, Rift Valley, Nakuru County
Children staying and sharing with 1 or 2 paying adults;
• 0-6 years – free / no charge (Maximum 2 per room)
• 7-12 – each child pays 20% Single Room rate where applicable (i.e. 2 adults & 2 children, each child to pay 20% of the single room rate equivalent or 1 adult and 2 Children, each child to pay 20% of the single room rate equivalent)
13 and above they are considered adults and full rates apply.
Children staying in own rooms;
• 7-12 – Room will be charged at 75% of applicable full single/double/triple room rate
• 13 years and above they are considered adults and full rates apply.
Reservations may be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to arrival date to avoid the penalty fee of 1 nights’ room charge (including taxes). For non-arrivals or cancellations done after the 72 hour period the Hotel will charge the equivalent of 1 nights’ room charge (including taxes).